Friday, October 5, 2012

special jewelry for a special day

Jewelry for the mother of the bride aka the 2nd most important lady of the day. The bracelet was made from an old spoon of her grandmothers with a D on it which is also the first initial of her name (Deborah). The mouth of the sppon was cut off partially and formed into a sterling silver bracelet

This necklace and matching earrings were made specially for my mom for my wedding. Her dress was a deep purple pinkish color (Raison it was called). I cut out a decent sized piece of silver and pierced out the simple design in the middle and drilled a hole to hand the pearl from. It also has a hammer texture and the chain is recycled from an old broken silver necklace my grandmother had left behind. The necklace fell low in the center of my moms mid section to draw the eye up and down and it was beautiful against her dress.

My necklace and earrings were recycled from an antique necklace of my grandmothers. I took the large center piece off and took two of the three crystals and made them into earrings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts