Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Dream Without a Plan is just a Wish.

This 5 a day challenge, sure is a challenge! It is keeping me super busy and someday's I think....WHY did I do this challenge right now?!....Why did I promise the WHOLE month...This is not a good time, I am too busy!

Well, it is never a good time to work hard. It is never a good time to push towards a goal. But, if you don't MAKE the time then you will never accomplish anything.

I heard a great quote the other day that's been helping me stay inspired... "A dream without a plan is just a wish."

This was such a great reminder for me as to WHY I started this challenge, because I have a dream. I want to be successful with my jewelry and I want people to adore it. I want to create beautiful things that can be worn and shared and past down.

So, this challenge I have learned a lot about myself. One thing I learned is that I try to make things WAY more complicated then they need to be. I just need to list 5 things, the purpose was mostly to get the hundreds of pieces of jewelry I have ALREADY MADE out there. No Kendall, that does not mean MAKE 5 new things every day. That is surely a good way to fail and that has almost happened several days this week. I spend the whole day created, making, experimenting, with new ideas and designs. Then its 9 pm and I haven't listed a thing.    I have to keep reminding myself WHY I started this challenge and just put out there what I already have.

There are a lot of new designs in process but you will just have to wait! ;)


To catch up on my 5 a Day Challenge read my original post here.
Also, you can see all my new work on my etsy shop listing every day until the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts