Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This is probably the most #peaceful place in my home...reminiscing to pre-baby #nesting. Making sure every little sock, book, cuddly blanket had its perfect place. The perfect #handmade #mobile and art on the walls. I thought everything was where it should be and I would be ready for this new arrival. I was ready...but what you prepare for and reality are pretty different. This is still the most peaceful place in my house, because she's not using it much yet. She's in the bassinet by our bed, clothes everywhere, bed unmade, nothing is in the "right place". But it doesn't even matter because the only right place is her in my arms. All the other little things just don't seem to matter as much. #motherhoodmoments #nursery


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lkROKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts