Tuesday, April 25, 2017

When did my baby get so big!? She is officially wearing 6-9 month sleepers now and I am so proud. The little peanut was in the 3rd percentile for height and weight at birth, skinny and sleepy, she would not stay awake to eat in the beginning. I know I post pics of breastfeeding often and it may look effortless now but it didn't start out that way. Exclusively breastfeeding is not for everyone and fed is always best. For me it was a lot of patience, perseverance, and late night googling. I breastfed her through her first 9 days in the NICU even though she wasn't sucking or consuming much it was important for us to bond in that way and I knew eventually she would get the hang of it. I breast fed, pumped and bottle fed my breast milk to make sure she was getting enough until I knew she was just from me. This chubby girl is climbing the percentile ladder now and man does she love to eat! #proudmama


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2pxMl8I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts