Monday, February 13, 2012

creative thoughts drowning in a never ending list of "to do's"

So I have a few different "projects" that I am working on these days in the studio at home and everywhere inbetween.... I have been super busy in there, if I am not working on the images you are about to see then I have been designing my resume, writing a business plan, learning to take "professional" photographs of my work, doing all my endless wedding planning that does not fit in well with a college student, making a website for the wedding, registering items for a house I don't have yet, meeting with graphic designers to do creative things on a computer, (things I finally realized I can't do by myself). applying to show after at show so people can actually see what I do all day in the art building, as well as learn portuguese as much as possible to communicate with this new family I am soon to be apart of.....All while trying to maintain a loving life with my family, friends, and fiance.

 It has been difficult to come to the studio, clear my mind and put away my to-do list. To sit down, and have creative, innovative thoughts. Sometimes, I get there and find myself accomplishing everything but the things I dreamed Id work on there the night before.....However, once I really get into it I never want to stop.

.....until my tummy growls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts