Sunday, March 25, 2012

Erin Gardner's studio visit!

So I had the pleasure while in Oregon for spring break to meet up with Erin Gardner and check out her studio. Although we only had a chance to get together for less than an hour it was totally worth it. I spent part of the day  in Portland shopping a enjoying the unique city then made my way to Erin's studio. She's got a great space with Meg and it was awesome to see how such a successful Jeweler sets up her space. It is pretty overwhelming when you are about to graduate from school and be pushed off with nothing more then a few tools you may or may not have purchased along the way. Its refreshing to see someone maintain that creativity and flourish in the arrt jewelry world like Erin does. I saw a sneak peak of some of her new work and I even made it out with a pair of her red silhouette earrings! I highly recommend checking out some of Erin Gardner's recent work and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts