Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Leave an impression and help them fly away!













As a guest book I loved all the different versions I'd seen on this idea. I decided to make one of my own, so I draw this old fashioned car for us to "fly away" in or float away with the help
of the balloon thumb prints. My husband loves old fashioned bugs and I even added the little detail of the headrests to look like a brazil flag and american flag for our international marriage!



Unfortunately, most people did not get the "balloon" idea and printed below/all around the car. None the less it came out really cute with little smiley faces, drawings, and messages next to many of the thumb prints. This was a great way to interact the guests with the guest book.
Coming up...another great untraditional guest book and keep sake for years to come!
Photos by Kyle Hoffman photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts